Monday 8 February 2010

Class on 4th and 5th Feb

I'm hopefully going to get pictures of class up and running tomorrow night, so keep a look out for those :)

Firstly I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts - they were lovely - unfortunately my 2 year old nephew swiped my smartie penguin, but I can forgive him for that.

Crochet class on Thursday went quite well and I think we got the hang of the Wiggle and it showed how you can add a new dimension to your work.

Knit and Natter was a bit weird... By weird I mean I felt like a duck out of water as I have never knitted socks before and being unable to actually hold the needles was a pain. But the wrist is a lot better now and I have been working on our piece for next class Broomstick Lace.

I think you all looking forward to the challenge and it is a fab stitch.

I've also been researching Tunisian Stitch, and it too is quite easy, but there are a lot of varieties out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment