Monday 23 November 2009

Teddy Bear Class


Here he is... unfortunately he has no name.. but we can work on that.

This little chap is our next project and today I want to post the recipe, so you can gather your tools, yarn and bits and bobs in time.

He should actually be only 2 inch tall, but I made mine to sit in the palm of an adult hand.


You will need:

3mm -3.5mm hook plus 1.5 mm hook (if you don't have a 1.5 don't worry, you can use mine on the day)

Ball of Baby Bamboo (see piccie below) - yep you can get it from Heaths

Tights (clean please, lol) or toy stuffing

Wool Needle


I will provide:

Oddment for muzzle as I use DMC's

Fishing wire

Beads for facial details if desired.


Darker colurs

Lighter colours


Please, please, please...

If you would like to attend let either myself know via e-mail, or phone and book at place at Heaths.

Hope to see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment