Wednesday 27 January 2010

28th January 2010

Hi everyone,

bet you were wondering, where the devil has she gone.

Well I've been quietly trying to understand filet stitch!

I understand the mechanics, but to be honest some of the patterns are quite hard to follow (usually the one that use symbols.

But we will still try and give it a go. I have an idea we can sort of follow.

I'm also worried about the increase and decrease aspect, so I may just leave that for this week but try and find a good source for a later date and then we can experiment:)

I'm going to go and have a look around for some other stitches too, incase we get in a tangle with the filet.

So they will be a surprise....

I can only suggest to bring your favourite hook and colour yarn tomorrow.

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment